Join Our Social Network For Updates
Build A Professional Resume for free
Accenture Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:-
Accenture Is hiring fresh candidates as BI developers. We are here to inform you of all the recently going on off-campus drives. Accenture off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Accenture. Accenture is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as fresh candidates. All managers at Accenture are working friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Accenture and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
Eligibility Criteria & Team Formulation:
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students (currently full-time students) of all years across all institutes in India.
- Participants can register individually or in teams with at most 3 members.
- A team must strictly comprise either all Engineering, all Non-Engineering, or all B-School students, i.e. a team cannot have an engineering student along with a non-engineering student as members.
- Cross-specialization, cross-year and cross-college teams are allowed.
- A student can be a part of only one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Idea Submission Round
- Teams will have an option to tackle any of the 3 themes of the Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 and submit their ideas/solutions for any one theme. The themes are as follows:
- Innovate for Business – Develop innovative business solutions, offerings or a business model that disrupts the competition in the given industry space
- Innovate for Society – Apply technology in innovative ways to help improve the way we work and live, and create value for our society
- Innovate for a Sustainable World – Develop innovative business to tackle some of the world’s greatest environmental challenges
- Teams are required to submit their innovative ideas in a templatized format in line with their respective team composition—Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ B-School students.
- The submission templates can be accessed by the registered students/teams from the round titled “Idea Submission” on this page.
- Teams have to also submit a public link of their 1-minute video elevator pitch describing their idea eg: Unlisted YouTube video, Google Drive link, OneDrive Link, etc.
- The Submission Deadline will be Sunday, 25th September 2022, 11:59 PM.
- All the participants are requested to submit their innovative ideas well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Based on the submissions received, the top 9 teams will be shortlisted and taken to the next round.
- After evaluations, teams will be bifurcated into two tracks—The Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track.
Round 2: Mentorship
- The 9 shortlisted teams will work with their respective mentors to prepare their innovative submissions for the Semi-Finals.
Round 3: Semi Finale
- The Semi-Finalist teams will be presenting their innovative ideas and detailed solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts virtually.
- Top teams from both Entry-Level Graduates and B-School tracks will be identified and shortlisted to present in the coveted Grand Finale!
Round 4: Grand Finale
- The Finalists will be invited to showcase their innovative solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts.
Three winners at a PAN-India level will be adjudged for the Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track separately
- Winners – Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 per team member
- First Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Second Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Jury’s Choice – Prizes worth INR 25,000 per team member
- Next 5 Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 20,000 per team member
- Fast-Track Interview Opportunity will be extended to all the eligible (as per our recruitment process criteria) participants who would submit their innovative ideas. Eligible participants will receive communications about the recruitment process from Accenture.
- Associate Software Engineer
- System and Application Services Associate
our Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just Rs: 99:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Accenture Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of Accenture.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of Accenture.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from Accenture soon regarding your interview Process
Accenture Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍