Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
Cognizant Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:-
The Cognizant Is hiring fresh candidates. We are here to inform you of all the recent going on off-campus drives. Cognizant off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Cognizant. Cognizant is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as a fresh candidate. All managers at Cognizant are working-friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Cognizant and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
Qualification:Bachelors in science, engineering, or equivalent
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create an impact analysis document (for a simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD, identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish a connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality documents for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the built environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer reviews for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional/nonfunctional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in the test management tool once resolved.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable items.
- Maintain version control across different configurable items (documents component, data mapping clarification document, etc).
- Share the environment setup details with the deployment team.
- Provide inputs on instructions (in case of standard).
- Create a deployment package under the guidance of senior members of the team.
- Raise deployment requests to the deployment team to deploy the code in the integrated environment.
- Review the deployed component in the environment.
- Load the test data.
- Conduct smoke testing under guidance.
- Share notification with the QA team post-completion of testing.
Service Support and Maintenance:
Specific to production and maintenance support:
- Prioritize incidents based on criticality.
- Route the defects logged to the right stakeholder if required.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders to resolve as per SLA.
- Run appropriate tests, once the defect is resolved.
- Track the status in the test management tool (QC, Alma, etc).
- In case of any recurring incidents, prepare a learning document capturing the known errors.
- Provide inputs to the module lead in the creation of a transition plan (project steps and milestones).
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by the Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload the article to the knowledge management repository.
- Search the knowledge repository for information to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during code development.
- Create reusable assets and their documentation.
- Create value additional documents (value added by the team to the client) and share it with the team.
- Provide inputs in the creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demos, and presentations.
- Conduct training or knowledge-sharing sessions (in the case of niche technology).
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just Rs: 99:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Cognizant Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of Cognizant.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of Cognizant.
Step 3:– Fill in all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from Cognizant soon regarding your interview Process
Cognizant Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍