Cognizant Off-campus drive 2022 for Tech Mentor || Freshers || BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech || Pune || 3.5-5LPA*
Cognizant Off-campus Drive 2022
Role:- Tech Mentor
Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
Cognizant Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:-
The Cognizant Is hiring fresh candidates as BI developers. We are here to inform you of all the recently going on off-campus drives. Cognizant off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Cognizant. Cognizant is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as fresh candidates. All managers at Cognizant are working friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Cognizant and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
Technical Mentor: (Location – Pune, India)
Profile Description: The candidate should be able to act as a technical mentor in the Certification Journey Program. This program is dedicated to individuals who would like to be GCP (Google Cloud Platform) certified. We are looking for an individual who can act as a technical mentor for the program’s participants and will guide and help them to achieve their certification goals. The individual should be able to:
- Deliver Exam Guide Review Sessions.
- Provide Online Community support (answering questions, sharing insights, inspirations, etc.).
- Share insightful feedback with content team and program team.
- Manage a group of the learners.
- Answer technical questions and look for the correct answers in case a question could not be addressed.
- Update and create (if necessary) learning materials.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to explain complex topics, is interested in cloud technology, communicates well, is a high energy person who can connect with the audience, activate learners through different modes, is very familiar with the cloud technologies (especially GCP, for more information about Google Cloud certifications, please visit this page) and has a passion for knowledge. He/She should help in identifying training gaps, indicate what should be covered, and should have excellent communication skills.
- GCP Certified (if not yet certified, ready to certify within 2-4 weeks, at least one of the following certifications):
- Associate Cloud Engineer
- Professional Cloud Architect
- Professional Data Engineer
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- Professional Cloud Developer
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Professional Machine Learning Engineer
- Professional Cloud Collaboration Engineer
- Knowledge of the technical curriculum of the GCP certification of choice.
- Awareness of the latest industry trends (technology including cloud solutions) and the competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication skills (proficiency in English – written and spoken) – an effective communicator.
- Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts/night shifts.
- Ability to work in a rich diverse environment, handle cultural, and language differences.
- Exposure to service quality improvement/process improvement.
- Ability to facilitate and provide exam guide review sessions (online live, recorded session that has a predefined structure).
- Guide the learners towards their certification goals.
- Explain complex topics.
- Good communication skills and a high energy person who can connect with the audience.
- Activate and engage learners through different modes.
- Answer technical questions (for example, GCP related, occasionally comparisons between GCP/AWS/Azure platforms).
- Identify training gaps and propose necessary updates.
- Coordinates for certification journey of nine technical certifications.
- Work closely with subject matter experts on escalations as well as manage the queue and productivity of their teams.
- Continuous Improvement (Work with Process Excellence teams to identify areas of improvement, inefficiency, and CSAT & help execute solutions).
- GCP Certified (if not ready to certify within 2-4 weeks, at least one certification)
- Graduate/Postgraduate, preferable in Science/Computer Science or equivalent academic or industry experience
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just Rs: 99:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Cognizant Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the Cognizant.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the Cognizant.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from the Cognizant soon regarding your interview Process
Cognizant Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍