AU FSS – Client Data Management– Associate Analyst
Finance & Shared Services-Australia
Finance & Shared Services team provides support to both our client facing and internal service lines across disciplines such as management & financial reporting, data quality, finance system support and Business Intelligence development.
In addition, we have other sib-teams under FSS which provides client service excellence on independence and other compliance checks. We have our Client Data Management- Business system team which provides dedicated support to our ICS function & other project controller group in the field of Internal engagement set-up, ADM invoice reconciliation and their Adhoc queries.
We also have our presence in the field of human resource function commonly known as People & Performance Transaction Services (PPTS) and now we have expanded our wings in Information Technology Services.
Deloitte Off-campus drive 2022
Client Data Management (CDM)
In Australia, Deloitte has 16 offices and over 5,700 people and provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients across the country. Known as an employer of choice for innovative human resources programs, we are committed to helping our clients and our people excel. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
The Associate Analyst reports to the Manager to assist with the daily engagement set-up process. The role will retain full responsibility for their action and reconciliations. This role is ideally suited to someone with 0 to 2 years’ experience and is seeking to further develop skills & expertise in Data Management.
Work you will do
· Fulfil the day-to-day operations (data maintenance) and to make sure that the data captured is of a high quality
· Liaise with internal clients to determine information requirements and to ensure integrity of data
· Monitor system to optimize performance and highlight all issues and problems to manager
· Assist Manager/Senior team member in the periodic updates
· Daily co-ordination of internal engagement set up in SAP
· Processing of Vendor set up through a defined workflow
· Delivery of work with minimal errors, within agreed time frame
· Database maintenance and quality checks to ensure accurate data is reflecting in SAP
· Responding to Engagement support team, client-facing team members/Directors and Partners for queries regarding engagement, billing, timesheet and other queries.
· First contact point for data control issues requiring liaison (via Data Quality Team email and Service Now system) with internal clients to resolve issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining the system’s integrity and adherence to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
· Co-ordinate own work, share knowledge to ensure that the team resolves all issues and meets all deadlines
· Graduate with Advanced MS Excel skill
· 0 to 2 years of work experience
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly
· Advanced MS Excel skills- Proficiency in data validation, logical functions & ability to analyze data
Deloitte Off-campus drive 2022
· Experience in working with high end ERP such as SAP
· Prior exposure to Queue Management Systems
· Good problem solving and analytical skills (ability to think outside the square when required)
· Experience with high end ERP (accounting and project perspective) especially in SAP functional user in any of the accounting and finance module (Preferred)