Title: Analyst – Salesforce
Hiring Location: Hyderabad
Business Unit: Global Talent Operations
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products, and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture.
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Global Talent supports our high-performing and diverse professionals around the world. We engage with our business units to promote the growth and development of our people toward their individual professional and personal advancement while ensuring a balance of career and life goals.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the entire talent network. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on exceptional client service, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients/stakeholders.
Work you’ll do
As a Salesforce developer, you will work closely with the development team and interact with clients to understand their requirements to deliver salesforce solutions. You will be expected to:
· Work closely with the developers and the technical team on salesforce. Responsible for conducting technical code reviews and unit testing
· Closely get involved in the day-to-day development activities
· Monitor tasks adhering to determined timelines and ensuring high-quality deliverables
· Maintain the technical documentation as required
· Participate in business requirement gathering and develop a good understanding of functional requirements and come up with feasible solutions
· Responsible for various deployment activities
· Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned
· 0-2 years of Salesforce development experience
· Good understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules
· Experience in development using Apex programming, Visualforce, Lightning components, Flows, etc.
· Understand Database concepts with SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
· Hands-on with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud implementations
· Understanding on Salesforce capabilities and limitations of the platform
· Adhere to Salesforce Best Practices within the development
· Understanding of Salesforce Security and Sharing Model
· Responsible for the daily operations and support of the complete Salesforce CRM platform
· Actively participate in new functionality implementations including requirements gathering and solution design
· Manage Salesforce releases and other change requests and deployments.
· Object Administration, Reports & dashboards, and additional Salesforce configurations using workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes etc.
· Business Analysis skills to understand the stakeholder requirements and propose the best technical solution
· Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must
· Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience
· System integrations using API’s preferred
· Knowledge of Lightning Aura Components, jQuery
· Any degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred