Ericsson Off-campus drive 2022 for Software Engineer || Freshers || BE/B-Tech/MCA || Noida|| 4.5LPA*
Register Yourself To Get Hired Soon- Apply Now
Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring
Build A Professional Resume for free
Ericsson Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:-
Ericsson Is hiring fresh candidates. We are here to inform you of all the recent going on off-campus drives. Ericsson off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Ericsson. Ericsson is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as a fresh candidate. All managers at Ericsson are working friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Ericsson and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
Pay After Placement. Register for free:- Click Here
About this opportunity
You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator’s Customer Care Center (or from the Operator’s customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer’s satisfaction, and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers).
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do, and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Manage all incidents raised through the ticketing tool or on customer requests.
- Work with ISPs and third-party vendors to identify issues with client infrastructure equipment.
- Help onsite engineers to check and resolve issues with the equipment, and take cautious decisions to ensure that the downtime is as short as possible.
- Document new resolutions identified.
- Processing new orders received from the customer, ensuring accuracy, quality, and SLA is maintained for each order.
You will bring
- Interface with CPM’s/End end leads to ensure timely project deliverables
- Implementations of activities related to 2G/3G/4G technologies
- Expertise required with respect to Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, and Nortel
- Importing and provision of XMLs and skills required in the troubleshooting of plans
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 0-2 years.
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just Rs: 99:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Ericsson Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of Ericsson.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
800+ Top companies Hiring Fresher's(FSD) Apply Now
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page, Ericsson.
Step 3:– Fill in all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Register Yourself in 30 seconds to get hired Soon:-- Apply Now
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from Ericsson soon regarding your interview Process
Ericsson Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍