Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
Intel Off-campus drive 2023 Freshers:-
Intel Is hiring fresh candidates. We are here to inform you of all the recent going on off-campus drives. Intel off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Intel . Intel is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as fresh candidates. All managers at Intel are working friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Intel and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
The Analyzer Engineering team within Intel takes care of VTune and Analyzer product group. The group is looking for college graduates/Postgraduates to join in the validation of software tools to collect and analyze platform performance data from the latest Intel CPU, and GPU silicon.Key aspects of this job include:
* Be part of a team that is actively engaged with internal teams responsible for powering-on new platforms and optimizing platform firmware and drivers prior to product launch
* Understanding the CPU/GPU architecture and Analyzer/VTune product implementation to increase feature test coverage.
* Help in Validating features of platform performance and power analysis tools that are key to the latest platforms running both Windows and Linux-based operating systems
* Hands-on work with pre-production development systems and participating in a variety of Designing test cases, developing test frameworks, automating test cases, release infrastructure, and feature/code coverage.
* Participate in a diverse, Agile team of developers and validation Engineers following standard Scrum planning processes
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school-work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and would be compensated accordingly.
* Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics Communication Engineering or related technical discipline.
* Relevant coursework/experience in computer architecture, software engineering, CPU/GPU Architecture, Kernel, Kernel-subsystems and operating systems concepts.
* Good hands-on coding experience in C/C++, Python and embedded programming/debugging to start immediately.
* Experience with software development on either of Windows and Linux platforms, particularly in Firmware, kernel, Kernel-Subsystems and device drivers.
* Familiarity with CPU/GPU architecture
* Hands on coding with Python is a plus.
* Familiarity with x86 Model Specific Registers, Memory Mapped I/O, and PCI Express would be an added advantage
* Experience with development of software analysis tools would be an added advantage
*Interest in low-level hardware monitoring registers and software that can build metrics from them for analysis purposes
* Any project done on system side during college and internship will be a plus.
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Intel Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of Intel .
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of Intel.
Step 3:– Fill in all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from Intel soon regarding your interview Process
Intel Off-campus drive 2023 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍