Job ID 225278
- Company Name Gartner
- Education BEB-TechMEM-TechGraduate
- Experience 1-3 Years
- Location Chennai
About this role:
Software Development position responsible for design, implementation, and support of web applications to help fulfill our Research & Consulting Delivery strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections, and technical design/specifications
- Documenting and reviewing detailed design
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Web application development.
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and ReactJS will be good
- Knowledge of relational databases like MS SQL is required
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills in interacting with technical and business audiences
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology, and keeping up with new trends
- Delivering project work on time within budget with high quality