Job ID 224455
- Company Name Bentley Systems
- Education BEB-TechGraduate
- Experience 1-3 Years
- Location Pune
- 1 – 3 years of technical writing experience in the Software products and services industry (familiarity with CAD, BIM, and GIS software is desirable).
- Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Technical Writing/Communications from a reputed college or institute.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, English Language, CAD).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with using DITA/ XML authoring tools like XMetal Author or similar
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) like SDL Live Content Architect or similar
- Graphics editing tools like Camtasia, Sangit Editor, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Manual of Style (MSTP) or Chicago Manual of Style for Technical Writing
- Understanding of the basics of Technical Writing
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and convert them to simple and effective user manuals
- Motivated individual with the ability to collaborate in a team or work individually
- Author, edit, and maintain product Help and other documentation
- Stay on top of the latest features and functionalities under development by collaborating with SMEs (developers, testers, product managers)
- Provide accurate estimates about the scope and effort needed for work items to the Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Work with SMEs and senior peers to get documentation reviewed
- Produce high-quality documentation by following company-specified style guides and authoring tools
- Coordinate with senior peers to get documentation outputs published and integrated with the product