Capgemini is hiring Network Engineer Trainee
- Full time
- Gurgaon, Haryana, Gurgaon Civil Court, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, 111045 View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : July 3, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 / Yearly
- View(s) 112
- Company Name Capgemini
- Education BEB-TechBCABSc
- Experience 0 Years
- Location Gurugram
Opportunity for Freshers :
When it comes to hiring a fresher, we push your imagination to limits. We want freshers to engage right from the start, working on customer’s environment that make a difference in solving customer problems and changing lives through technology. Every day our freshers participate in meaningful work and make impactful contributions.
Freshers are encouraged to offer fresh ideas, combined with guidance, and mentoring from colleagues. From day one, you’ll be part of a learning environment, rolling up your sleeves to work with TAC that helps solve our customers’ most complex network problems. You’ll be mentored by highly experienced people and some of the brightest minds in the networking industry.
Allow us to lay the foundation for a rewarding career and make connections that last a lifetime.
Capgemini Engineering Hiring Trainees for Networking Domain
Education: Engineering Graduates – B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA/MSc/B.Sc /M.tech
Experience : Fresher (2019,2020,2021,2022)
Location : Gurgaon (WFH during COVID time)
– Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
– Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
– Willing to work in 24X7 Support.
– Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
– Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
– Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
– Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
– Positive & learning attitude, Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Knowledge on Networking Technologies – Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud based support.
- July 3, 2022
Virtusa is hiring Associate Engineer Full timeActive listening Category Flexibility Complex Problem Solving Computers and Electronics Critical Thinking Customer and Personal Service Deductive Reasoning Design Engineering and Technology English Language Flexibility of Closure Fluency of Ideas Inductive Reasoning Information Ordering Judgment and Decision Making Mathematical Reasoning Mathematics Near Vision Operations Analysis Oral Comprehension Oral Expression Originality Problem Reading Comprehension Recognition Systems Analysis Selective Attention Sensitivity Programming Speaking Speech Clarity Speech Systems Evaluation Written Comprehension Written Expression