RedHat Off-campus drive 2022 For Associate Software Engineer || Freshers || BE/B-Tech/BSc || Banglore || 11-12LPA(via glassdoor)
Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
RedHat Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:-
The Red Hat Is hiring fresh candidates. We are here to inform you of all the recently going on off-campus drives. RedHat off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Red Hat. RedHat is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as fresh candidates. All managers at Red Hat are working friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Red Hat and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
About the job
The Red Hat Application Services Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our core engineering team in Bengaluru, India. In this role, you will learn and contribute to the development and maintenance of our application services specific products and projects and work alongside some of the most skilled developers in the open source world.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll have a chance to improve community projects by adding value to them. At the same time, you will inspire changes in and improve our internal process of creation of Red Hat’s offerings. You will get a chance to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry while serving as an internal advocate for our customers. You’ll need to have excellent technical and creative thinking skills, as you’ll be encouraged to develop innovative solutions to technical issues on a daily basis.
What you will do
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to learn and implement components contributing to Red Hat Application Services offerings
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies
- Provide support for continuous integration (CI) and continuous integration (CD) across various projects, streams, etc.
- Participate in internal tooling development
- Inspire improvements in community projects
- Document new bugs and advocate their resolution with developers
- Contribute bug fixes in upstream
What you will bring
- Passion for open source technologies; knowledge of open source development tools
- Graduate of computer science or software engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with agile methodology with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team
- Interest in scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering
- Aspiration to learn distributed version control systems like Git, and other technologies like Kubernetes or OpenShift, CI/CD pipelines, Maven, Gradle, and Jenkins; prior knowledge of these is a plus
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just Rs: 99:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- RedHat Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the RedHat .
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
Become A Frontend Developer And Get A Decent Job:- Click Here
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the RedHat .
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from the RedHat soon regarding your interview Process
RedHat Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍