Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion
Become A Frontend Developer And Get A Decent Job:- Click Here
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independently run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation, and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology, and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us As a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Propulsion you will be responsible for the following:
- Your tasks include carrying out calculations and simulations, drawing up specifications for the components of the drive technology, and evaluating measurement results from other departments.
- You will be generating solutions and will be involved in the creation of patents in the corresponding tasks.
- You will support in project planning/development projects in the field of drive technology for rail vehicles and carry them out
- You present the development results and coordinate with users, decision-makers, suppliers and customers.
- You support during procurement, manufacturing, commissioning and validation of the products.
- You will participate in the continuous development of competence and exchange ideas with colleagues on technological topics
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 0-2 years along with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering along with experience of in the field of drive technology in Trains
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of simulation tools/techniques for circuits of power electronics
- You are familiar with analysis and review methodologies
- You are willing to travel as required for project
- Good Communication Skills