Job Title – Trainee
Change the future with us
Pay After Placement. Register for free:- Click Here
- You will be responsible for supporting backend work of support functions, JV processing, Workflow monitor, CCM & PEGA monitor and email queries.
- You will also work on Savings coordination, analysis of key figures, budget/forecasting, management reports and presentations.
- You will generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- This role also include develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- You work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery.
- You continuous follow up and closure of pending queries and provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
800+ Top companies Hiring Fresher's(FSD) Apply Now
- Excellent collaboration and communication, analytical skills (recommended).
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree with aggregate of 60%.
- You possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- You should have basic knowledge on Excel, VBA and PowerPoint.
- You are flexible to work for night shift or early morning shift
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Register Yourself in 30 seconds to get hired Soon:-- Apply Now
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part-time: Full-time