Vmware Recruitment 2023-Hiring Software Engineer -| Bachelor’s Degree
Vmware Recruitment 2023 * Role: Software Engineer * Salary: 4.5LPA(Expected) * Location: Bangalore * Experience: Freshers * Education Bachelor’s Degree
Vmware Recruitment 2023-Hiring Software Engineer -| Bachelor’s Degree
The detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are mentioned below.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Workspace ONE is a digital workspace platform that simply and securely delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating access control, application management, and multi-platform endpoint management. The digital workspace is a holistic change in the way end-user services are delivered by IT, so you can deliver the apps and data employees need to work across any device.
Our team builds software that enables customers to realize the digital workspace transformation by enabling them to manage and deliver applications to the virtual or physical desktop. Our goal is to transform the way end users get the applications they need to use for their day-to-day business, anywhere, any time without compromising on security and application functionality.
This is an application virtualization product that allows customers to streamline application delivery and management. We are passionate about rapidly developing high-quality software and applying automation and software engineering best practices to everything we do. Continuous improvement is part of our DNA.
Our goal is to simplify application management and delivery for desktops and enable Unified Application Management for all applications. We focus on solving the packaging and virtualization of Windows Applications for simplified application management. As part of the Application Virtulization team, you will be involved in writing code, design, and development of application virtualization software.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer having a strong background in architecting and designing enterprise software using C++. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Windows internals, C++ programming and software architecture, and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining high-performance, reliable, and scalable software systems.
As you join VMware, you will help grow a company that makes meaningful and significant technology solutions and is committed to being a “force for good” in technology. Our mission is to become the trusted foundation for accelerating innovation in an unpredictable world. VMware software is essential for making the applications and devices your family and friends use every day a reality. Which means your work is essential for transforming everywhere.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- During your first few months on the job, you will work on understanding the product architecture, existing product development tools, and release process. You are expected to gain knowledge in the domain and the technology your team is already using. Participating in the team’s scope and architectural discussions.
- At the sixth month mark, it is expected that you will have a good understanding of your responsibilities, the goals of the project, and the processes and tools required to complete your work effectively. You will collaborate with your peers/other engineers in the team and the product management team to construct the product backlog, establish project boundaries with your team, and ensure that the deliverables are completed on time and to the anticipated standards.
- You will have to collaboratively work across other product and component teams.
- You will have to be a subject matter expert with deep expertise in the key components and produce software designs and execute them for new use cases for application virtualization.
- You will have to handle the interactions with product management, cross-functional teams, and other groups, internal and external to VMware, to define and deliver the required solutions.
- You will have to participate in all phases of software development including requirements, design, coding, testing, debugging, and performance tuning.
- You will design and develop around the application virtualization technology space and work mostly on the Windows System side involving both user mode and kernel mode.
- You will have to perform analysis on categories of applications that may not virtualize easily and implement solutions to solve the virtualization problem.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- You will design software and write code in C, C++, and debug software virtualization failures in Windows user-mode and kernel-mode.
- You will implement and improve processes around DevOps, Agile, and CI/CD.
- Implement solutions for application isolation using test-driven design with 100% code coverage.
- Read and review code from other developers to reduce bugs, improve implementations, and expand your knowledge.
- Investigate and reproduce complex bugs using logs from several infrastructure components.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and attend stand-up, planning, grooming, review, and retrospective meetings.
- Work on a small team of engineers daily, using Agile engineering practices and continuous integration.
- Train and mentor junior engineers by providing technical guidance and direction.
- Take initiative and identify new areas of improvement for products, tools, and processes.
- Championing a culture of high ownership, continuous improvement, and engineering excellence.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
This role will be reporting to the Manager/Senior Manager, Engineering. The team consists of highly competent senior and junior engineers working closely as a team. Our team’s focus is on challenging the status quo by innovating but at the same time getting stuff done. We believe in building trust amongst team members, all our stakeholders and are committed to make our customers successful. The team is organized based on modules to define clear responsibility and accountability. At the same time teams are fluid enough to own up whatever is needed for the larger product to be successful. The team is transparent in communication and helps each other for the success of overall team. We believe engineers are the most valuable asset of our company and team. We put extra emphasis on providing a great work-life balance and having fun at work.
Where is this role located?
Flexible: The role is considered flexible and will be a mix of working from a local VMware office and remote depending on your preferences and the arrangements determined with your future manager. You will be expected to live within a reasonable commute of the office.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program supports parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, training, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and well-being classes
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
Build A Professional Resume for free
Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|💼Graduates Jobs for BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, Any Graduate and Diploma||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|How to Apply For Company Recruitment 2023 – (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
If you are interested and eligible. You can register or apply for this Recruitment online. Please click the below link to Apply ASAP
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For Regular Off–Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
Top Offcampus Drives. Recently going on: Click Here
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will be placed soon. Best Of Luck. 👍