Eurofins Recruitment 2023 * Role: QA Test Engineer * Salary: 4.5LPA(Expected) * Location: Bangalore * Experience: Freshers * Education Any Degree
Eurofins Mass Recruitment 2023-Hiring QA Test Engineer -| Any Degree
The detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are mentioned below.
POSITION TITLE (ENGLISH): Associate QA / QA Test Engineer
REPORTING TO: Manager
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
Become A Data Scientist In Just 50 Weaks:- Click Here
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
This person should work as “QA Test Engineer” contributing to testing of Eurofins products.
- Perform manual testing of web-based applications, web services in a client–server environment and script .Net code to test services.
- Adhere to all process and complete assigned activities on time. Should come with different testing flows/methods for given scenario. Keep lead / manager informed on progress.
- Understanding of functional, Database, ETL testing. Perform Sanity, Functional, End-to-End integration and Regression testing independently adhering to SCRUM guidelines.
- Adhere to the test strategies and test plans to ensure that product delivered is of high quality.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders like Development, QA, Project Manager, BA and onsite teams for successful test coverage and quality.
- Escalate and follow-up in a timely manner about all blocking issues and issue deviation from SOP’s etc.
- Very good knowledge in SDLC and STLC process.
- Very good knowledge of .Net, SQL, Automation with C#/ .Net (any work experience would be desirable).
- Good knowledge in Test Management process.
- Good knowledge of DB, SQL & understanding of UML.
- Any experience in functional / automation would be added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM.
- Should have clear understanding / experience in scrum methodologies.
- Experience in API testing and SOAP/REST service automation.
Looking For Paid Internship:- Apply Now
- Good English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Independent, Responsive problem solver, self-starter and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Ability to work in international environment and at ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
- Excellent analytical skills, which allows him/her to quickly identify gaps in testing, integrations.
- BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree.
- Minimum 0–2 years’ experience in Software development / testing teams.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
· Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
Build A Professional Resume for free
Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|💼Graduates Jobs for BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, Any Graduate and Diploma||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|How to Apply For Company Recruitment 2023 – (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
If you are interested and eligible. You can register or apply for this Recruitment online. Please click the below link to Apply ASAP
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For Regular Off–Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
Top Offcampus Drives. Recently going on: Click Here
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will be placed soon. Best Of Luck. 👍