MKCL Recruitment 2023-For Project Trainee-| Bachelor’s Degree
MKCL Bulk Recruitment 2023 * Role: System Engineer (Project Trainee) * Salary: 3.9 – 9 LPA * Batch: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023* Experience: Freshers * Education BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA/MSC/MCS/MS or Equivalent
MKCL Recruitment 2023-For Project Trainee-| Bachelor’s Degree
The detailed eligibility Criteria and application process are mentioned below.
To cater to the workforce requirements of current projects, MKCL is recruiting System Engineer (Project Trainees) for IT Infrastructure Development and Management Program.
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of System Engineer (Project Trainees). The aspirants should aspire to solve real world problems using technologies and make a positive impact on the society through their work. The role requires employees to work as team players with problem-solving skills and have eagerness to learn and innovate. Applicants should have passion for Hardware and Networking.
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for 10 System Engineer (Project Trainees).
Become A Data Scientist In Just 50 Weaks:- Click Here
B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./ M.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC) or equivalent, passed or appearing for final semester examination in the year 2023 from recognized universities.
Place of Posting
Candidates will have to give preference for posting at any one of the following locations in the application. MKCL has only work at workplace policy.
- MKCL Pune office: ICC Trade Tower, ‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411 016
- MKCL Navi Mumbai office: Plot No. 30, Sector 42-A, Seawoods West, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 706
- Candidates will have to apply online from Monday, July 17, 2023, by visiting MKCL’s career page https://mkcl.org/careers.
- Last date to apply online is Monday, July 31, 2023, up to 5 pm.
- Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- Do not create more than one login. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.
- All the communications for the recruitment process will be done digitally, so the candidates must use the correct Mobile Number and Email ID for online registration.
Online Application Fees
There will be NO application fee.
The selection process shall be a two-stage process consisting of:
Looking For Paid Internship:- Apply Now
- Stage I. Online Objective Test
- Stage II. Final Hands on Test with Personal Interview
Stage I: Online Objective test
- Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through MKCL’s Online ExamLive Framework.
- For the online test, candidates must have a good stable internet connection with a desktop/laptop computer with webcam and microphone.
- Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam.
- Use of any reference materials, resources, other mobile/tablet, other computer screens, and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
- Total Marks for online test: 70
- Total number of questions: 70
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- Negative marking shall not be given.
- The exam consists of multiple choice single correct and multiple choice multiple correct questions.
Instructions for Stage I
- A mock test will be available from Wednesday, August 02 and Thursday, August 03, 2023, from 11 am up to 6 pm, so that the candidates can have a good feel of our actual online examination system. Marks obtained in this mock test will not be considered for the main exam.
- Date and time for Final Online Objective Test:
Friday, August 04, 2023, between 11 am and 12 noon
Candidates can start the test at 11 am and complete the test within 60 minutes of time. Candidates can take this test from their home or from any place but the environment should be quiet and without any disturbance.
- Results of the Online test will be published on Wednesday, August 09, 2023, after 5 pm. Candidates will be informed via email/SMS about the shortlisting for the next stage of the process.
- If any candidate is found indulging in unethical ways or involved in any malpractice during the online test(Through evidences captured in MKCL’s ExamLive Framework), s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
Details about Online Objective Test (70 Questions – 70 Marks)
Technical Skills – (70 Questions – 70 Marks)
- Basic Networking Concepts – 20 Questions
- Basic PC Troubleshooting – 10 Questions
- Database Concepts – 15 Questions
- Operating System Basics – 15 Questions
- Software Development Lifecycle Basics – 5 Questions
- Cloud Servers Basics- 5 Questions
Stage II: Final Hands-on Test with Personal Interview
Final Hands-on Test with Personal Interview will be conducted from Thursday, August 17, and Friday August 18, 2023. This test will be conducted at MKCL’s Pune office in physical manner.
- Each candidate would be given a specified date and time slot for the hands-on test and interview.
- The results of stage II will be declared on Monday, August 19, 2023, by 5 pm. (i.e. Final Hands-on Test and Interview)
- Selected Candidates will have to join MKCL office physically from Friday, September 01, 2023.
Based on the scores of Stage II, a candidate will be given an offer letter for the post of System Engineer (Project Trainee) for 12 months.
|First||Project Trainee||Rs. 3,96,036/-|
|Second||Project Associate||Rs. 4,98,960/-|
|Third||Senior Project Associate I||Rs. 6,50,004/-|
|Fourth||Senior Project Associate II||Rs. 9,00,924/-|
In addition to above Annual Compensation the employee will also get medical and accidental Insurance Coverage as mentioned below :
- Medical Insurance Cover of Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum
- Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 10 Lakh per annum
- An applicant selected through the selection process, shall be given an offer letter for the post of System Engineer (Project Trainee) for an initial period of 12 months:
- Overview of Hardware and Networking in MKCL
- Server Management
- Database Concepts
- Cloud Computing
- Security best practices and implementation
- Periodic tests and assignments shall be taken during the first 2 months. The scores of tests and assignments will be recorded for each trainee.
- Also, a trainee will be given Work performance and conduct ratings by the respective team leader.
- After completion of the 2 months period, based on the scores of tests, assignments and the performance ratings given by the team leader, each individual trainee’s performance score will be calculated.
- If any trainee’s performance score is not up to the mark during the first 2 months of period, s/he will be relieved after completion of the 2 months of period.
- If the trainee’s performance score is up to the mark during the first 2 months of period, s/he will be continued for the remaining 10 months.
- All other norms as per MKCL policies uploaded on the employee service portal shall be applicable.
- Start date to apply online: Monday, July 17, 2023
- Last date to apply online: Monday, July 31, 2023, up to 5 pm
- Mock Online Objective Test: Wednesday, August 02 and Thursday, August 03, 2023, from 11 am up to 6 pm
- Online Objective Test – Stage I: Friday, August 04, 2023, at 11 am to 12 noon
- Online Test – Stage I Result: Wednesday, August 09, 2023, after 5 pm
- Final Hands-on Test with Personal Interview – Stage II: Thursday, August 17, and Friday August 18, 2023
- Final Interview Result – Stage II: Monday, August 19, 2023, by 5 pm (i.e., Final Hands-on Test and Interview)
- Date of Joining: Friday, September 01, 2023
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
Build A Professional Resume for free
Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|💼Graduates Jobs for BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, Any Graduate and Diploma||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|How to Apply For Company Recruitment 2023 – (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
If you are interested and eligible. You can register or apply for this Recruitment online. Please click the below link to Apply ASAP
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For Regular Off–Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
Top Offcampus Drives. Recently going on: Click Here
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will be placed soon. Best Of Luck. 👍