Join Our Social Network For Updates
|🔔 Official Telegram channel:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|👉 Facebook page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
|👉 Instagram page:- W3hirirng||Join Now|
|👉 Linkedin Page:- W3hiring||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
Amazon Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:-
Amazon Is hiring fresh candidates. We are here to inform you of all the recently going on off-campus drives. Amazon off-campus drive 2022. We are here to help you to find a better career. W3hiring is also called worldwide web hiring. Please start your career as a fresher here at Amazon. Amazon is a reputed organization and you get a better experience here by working as fresh candidates. All managers at Amazon are working friendly. if you feel stuck They will Manage everything and give you time to build yourself confidently, a hard worker as well as the smart worker. Apart from that if you have any query related to work or you are not able to do a particular task or you have any error which you can’t solve. All the seniors are very friendly with the fresh candidates at Amazon and they will teach you “how to solve real-life problems”.
As a Programmer Analyst, you will work on large-scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills. You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, troubleshoot, and evaluate and modify internal tools and service level applications. Alongside this, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks.
Locations- Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks at once, and able to work independently. They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies. They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
A day in the life
We deal with managing newer configurations, building newer features in existing products, and automating the manual processes in the Transportation space. As an intern, your typical day will involve planning your tasks, attending team-level stand-ups to review the progress of work, reviewing code or design proposals of other members, and working on configuration/coding tasks. We mainly work on Java, Python, and ReactJS and use AWS services and infrastructure (S3, DDB, EC2, Cloudwatch, etc)
• Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
• 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
• Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
• Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
• Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
• Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
• 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
• Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
• Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just Rs: 99:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Amazon Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of Amazon.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of Amazon.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from Amazon soon regarding your interview Process
Amazon Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍